Top 8 LuLaRoe Outfits – January 2018
Top 8 Outfits of January 2018!!!
- Fashionista’s delight. Change up he jewelry to a simple gold choker and add some gladiator calf height sandals for a casual day of wandering the beach, toss on that baseball cap you’ve dying to wear and some high top converse for fro yo tasting with your gal pals, or wear some slides and a tight pony tail for chic look any day of the week!
- Chic and comfy. Put on those sunglasses and a low bun and head on over to the mall to treat yo self, cuff the leggings and add a sandal bootie for a night out dancing, or roll the sleeves of Harvey and put on your favorite hoop earrings and take he kids on that ice cream date you promised them!
- Perfection. Wear this outfit to Sunday dinner with natural waves in your hair and a simple winged eyeliner, add a black floppy hat and a choker necklace for a day at the park picnicking, or add some lace ankle socks and a dark wine lip to a candle lit dinner.
- When pattern mixing perfection is created. Add your favorite hand bag and a messy bun for a day trip to the local boutiques with you besties, put on some Bright red lipstick and a loose mermaid side braid and you’re ready for a night of appetizers and drinks, or some gold strapped sandals with a tight high bun and some big sunglasses and head to the coast!
- Spring is calling! Wear your hair is loose curls and add a salmon nail polish to your nails and you’re set for the Easter egg hunt festivities, wear some mustard slip in flats and toss on a chambray dad style baseball hat and you are ready for Saturday morning soccer games, or add a thin gold belt and a side braid for dinner with friends!
- Boho princess delight. Add a braided brown leather belt and a glossy lip for a day of shopping, a knot in the bottom of the Maria with arms cuffed on the Sarah for running errands with the kiddos, or add a healed bootie and some dangling feather earrings for date night!
- Alright. Staple pieces ladies!! Gold pointed flats and some bangle bracelets when you meet your friends for mimosa brunch, flat brim Maroon hat and a brown saddle purse for your vintage picking Sunday’s, or a nice nude lip and some plum blush for a day of traveling in comfort And Style!
- Sophisticated and stylish! Wear this outfit many different ways and to many different places! Wine tasting with a floppy hat added, shopping with a top knot and gold stud earrings, or date night with a wine colored lip and a Smokey eye!